Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Global Version 6.26 inch 3GB 32GB Snapdragon 636 Octa core 4G Smartphone
- List PriceUS$229.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$229.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
7. Support phone book, talk record, text, music, mic, alarm, clock, long time talk standby.
This phone will only work with 2G: GSM 900/1800MHz It’s unlocked for worldwide use, customers please take a check to see if your local area network or the communication operator you are using is compatible with this phone before purchase. You can also go to this topic [===Official Help Center=== How To Check If This Phone Can Be Used In Your Country] to find how to confirm this.
|SIM Card||Single SIM (Micro SIM)|
|Band||2G: GSM 900/1800MHz|
|Color||White, Black, Gold, Black&Gold|
|Shell Material||Plastic and Silicon|
|Camera Type||NO Camera|
|Memory Card Socket||No|
|Bluetooth Range||Approx. 10 m / 33 feet|
|USB Port||Mini 5 pin usb|
|MP3||Yes, needed to connect with smartphone|
|Other Feature||SMS, Caller History, Music player, Bluetooth|
|Compatibility||Apple IPAD iphone, Samsung, Nokia, Sony, HTC, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, Lenovo and other electronic products universal, compatible with the market 99% of the smartphone and tablet|
|Standby Time||Apporx.96h (it will depend on the actual use situation)|
|Talking Time||Apporx.5h (it will depend on the actual use situation)|
|Languge||English, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Thai, Hindi|
|Synchronous Phone Book||Support|
|Product Size||Approx. 7 * 2.3 * 3cm / 2.73 * 0.90 * 1.17in|
|Product Weight||Approx. 19g / 0.67oz|
|Package Size||Approx. 16.5 * 10.5 * 3.5cm / 6.4 * 4.1 * 1.37in|
|Package Weight||Approx. 118g / 4.13oz|
|Package Included||1 xLONG-CZ J8|
|1 x USB Cable|
|1 x Battery|
|1 x Spare earphone cap|
|1 x Earphone Hook|
|1 x User manual|
1. Make sure to read the manual carefully when you have trouble using it.
2. Refer to the picture to make sure that the SIM card is in the right direction and position.
3. You need to turn off the Phone before inserting the SIM card, or restart the phone when the SIM card is not working.
4. There may be noise at the first beginning, cause other WiFi, phone call or radio frequency may effect J8, while it will become stable gradually.
5. Left top key and * to unlock.
6. Please take off the insulation tape from battery before power on the phone if the battery isn't built-in.